2021 Yaver Memorial Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order for the application to be forwarded for consideration:
- Applicant must be a member or an employee of SPIE.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in an advanced degree or certificate from an accredited program. Examples include organizational management programs awarding master's degrees in non-profit management, business administration, and technology management; or continuing education programs offering certificates in business administration, program management, and data science and visualization.
- Two (2) recommendations are required and must be received by 5:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time) on March 15.
- If you are an SPIE employee, one recommendation must be from your direct supervisor.
- Family members, relatives and students are not eligible to submit a recommendation.
- If applicable, your annual scholarship report must be on file with SPIE if you have received a previous scholarship(s).
- Incomplete applications will be removed from consideration.
All applicants will be notified of the results by email in May.
Please login using your SPIE credentials by clicking the blue button above. If you have forgotten your account information, please open this link and click "Forgot Username" and/or "Forgot Password" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.